He allayed her fears
He showed her the mirror
He made her fly to heaven
He gifted a smile
He left the world for her
to be continued
I feel so honoured to receive this award and I want to say a big THANK YOU to catterpillars2butterflies for my very first award in this beautiful blogging world.
Here’s the rules that go along with the award:
1) Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
2) Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
3) Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award & write 11 new questions.
4) List the rules & display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in and/or on your blog.
So, here’s my spin on the questions asked…
1) What do you feel is the biggest accomplishment in your life so far?
Ans. I learnt the art of no expectation and how to remain calm in difficult situations and seriously this is the biggest accomplishment of my life
2) If you could trade places with anyone, past or present, who would it be and why?
Ans. I would like to trade place with the kingdom of Cinderella😁 where she started living after her marriage .
3) Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
Ans. After 5 years, I see myself as a well settled person who travelled across all over the world with a happy family. I would become a fully positive and optimistic person with no worries.
4) If you could go back and visit with your younger self, what age would you go visit?
Ans. I would like to go in that time when i was 7-11 years old.
5) What is the best piece of advice you could pass on to others?
Ans. The best advice I can offer to you is that always give love, dont waste your time in expecting the same love, which you gave, it will only give sadness.Stay happy and believe in giving more than taking.Live in the present neither future nor past.
6) If you could become any animal for a day, what would it be?
Ans. I would like to become an eagle because i want to fly high and reach any mountain top easily.
7) Who has been the most influential person in your life?
Ans. He is not a person but almighty God.
8) If you’re not already living your dream, what is your dream job?
Ans. My dream job is to own a reputed animal rescue centre which would be at a world level ,where i can treat and help all miserable animals.
9) If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
Ans. Auckland, New Zealand and Himachal pradesh, India
10) We’ve all made the comment that we’d like to be a fly on the wall…. What historical event do you wish you could have been there for?
Ans. I wish I could witness the moment when INDIA became independent.
11) On a more carefree note, who is your favorite Sesame Street character?
Ans. My favorite seasame street character is grover.
I am nominating and presenting you Sunshine Blogger Award-
These are my 11 nominees for this lovely award –
So you have to answer my 11 questions in your blogpost-
1. What is your biggest dream?
2. What is the most funny incident ever happened to you?
3. What advice you want to give to readers about life experience?
4. What is your quote? (If you have not made it , make it right now and tell us)
5. Tell me the place where you want to go before you die?
6. What is your biggest fear?
7. Which is your favorite cartoon character?
8. What are the qualities which make you unique in this writing blog?
9. Do you believe in the law of attraction ?
10. Do you have psychic powers?
11. Tell me a quote/line which motivates you the most.
My 12 days have been completed in wordpress and it was such an amazing experience with so friendly and wise bloggers. My biggest thanks to the people who followed my blog and took out their precious time to read my posts.I also want to thank people who liked my posts. It feels so overwhelming here with so much positive vibes from people like you.. and your comments give me a direction, on how to lead my blog and this blog is dedicated to all of you..as it is made to help people… Without you i could never feel so positive ,your helpful and wise comments gave me strength to think beyond something which wasn’t visible…
Hey! What’s the time?
And suddenly the man was hit by a car standing in between the road. Time was 1:45 pm. She was about to tell him the time but now there was only blood left with a dead body in front of her.Shock and tears rolled upon her face, but now it was too late to say something. Yes, she was his fiance. Everyday they used to fight rudely on silly matters and never lived the moment in their present. They were always busy in playing blame games. They were crossing the road one day having an argument on shopping list.
A movie of their happy – sad moments together came to her mind like a flood. All she could remember were the fights and arguments …and something more….. the unsaid loving words to be said in between those fights which were pressed by her ego.The hugs, the loving words, a sorry, beautiful happy moments…everything just faded
So much was left to be said.. the unsaid..the unheard… She prayed to God to bring him back or bring the time back so that she could mend everything.. The moment they fought.. she would hug him throwing the ego of anger, blame, perfection..
Her whole life was now filled with guilt ,regret and sadness that she never lived in the present moment and always lived in a ego that she was always right. But what was more than that… is.. Its not about right or wrong ..its all about together, handling the fights and understanding each other. . It was now too late to be understood by her..
Time is soo merciless.. It gave her a beautiful sad surprise.
Beautiful,,, because it was a beautiful lesson that, always live in the present moment with full happiness ,love and no ego.
Some days are beautiful and some are ugly you never want to see. There is a time when we dont realise our mistakes what we have done to others at an emotional and mental level. We think that what we are doing ,is right ,but forgetting the fact that how much we are hurting someone’s emotions. But then a time comes when every hurt or pain you caused to others, comes back to you like a boomerang and you realise your mistake, try to mend it but it gets too late to mend those mistakes and you are left all alone with misery and the same pain you caused to others.
Everyone in this world wants their face to be clear and healthy. Due to pollution, our skin is getting affected by acne, dryness,dullness,pigmentation and darkspots. This may also be due to our unhealthy diet and lifestyle.
The dream of getting a beautiful flawless skin is a dream for everyone. Well this dream can be fulfilled with the help of our belly button.. Yes ,surprising it is but actually our belly button is connected to our face and can heal our every face problems with guaranteed results.
I am not telling you just through the facts and research but by experimenting on myself too and actually i got awesome results.
I was suffering from cracked lips and acne and within two or three days i saw proved results .its just like that you apply moisturizer from outside which may dry after sometimes due to pollution but applying through navel will heal our skin internally and effectively with permanent cure.
• NEEM OIL
Massage neem oil circularly around belly button .
Perform it 2-3 times a day.
It will cure acne problems for sure.
• ALMOND OIL
Massage almond oil circularly around belly button.
Perform it 2-3 times a day
It will make your face glow.
• MUSTARD OIL
Massage mustard oil circularly around belly button
Perform it 1-2 times a day
It will heal and soften your cracked and dry lips.
• LEMON OIL
Massage lemon oil circularly around belly button
Perform it 2 times a day
It will lighten the acne spots and pigmentation .
• PURIFIED BUTTER FROM COW’S MILK
Perform it once a day
It will nourish and soften your skin.
And that’s all you are ready with your beautiful and flawless skin😘
Share your thoughts and experiences after using these fool proof tips.