I feel so honoured to receive this award and I want to say a big THANK YOU to catterpillars2butterflies for my very first award in this beautiful blogging world.
Here’s the rules that go along with the award:
1) Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
2) Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
3) Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award & write 11 new questions.
4) List the rules & display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in and/or on your blog.
So, here’s my spin on the questions asked…
1) What do you feel is the biggest accomplishment in your life so far?
Ans. I learnt the art of no expectation and how to remain calm in difficult situations and seriously this is the biggest accomplishment of my life
2) If you could trade places with anyone, past or present, who would it be and why?
Ans. I would like to trade place with the kingdom of Cinderella😁 where she started living after her marriage .
3) Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
Ans. After 5 years, I see myself as a well settled person who travelled across all over the world with a happy family. I would become a fully positive and optimistic person with no worries.
4) If you could go back and visit with your younger self, what age would you go visit?
Ans. I would like to go in that time when i was 7-11 years old.
5) What is the best piece of advice you could pass on to others?
Ans. The best advice I can offer to you is that always give love, dont waste your time in expecting the same love, which you gave, it will only give sadness.Stay happy and believe in giving more than taking.Live in the present neither future nor past.
6) If you could become any animal for a day, what would it be?
Ans. I would like to become an eagle because i want to fly high and reach any mountain top easily.
7) Who has been the most influential person in your life?
Ans. He is not a person but almighty God.
8) If you’re not already living your dream, what is your dream job?
Ans. My dream job is to own a reputed animal rescue centre which would be at a world level ,where i can treat and help all miserable animals.
9) If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
Ans. Auckland, New Zealand and Himachal pradesh, India
10) We’ve all made the comment that we’d like to be a fly on the wall…. What historical event do you wish you could have been there for?
Ans. I wish I could witness the moment when INDIA became independent.
11) On a more carefree note, who is your favorite Sesame Street character?
Ans. My favorite seasame street character is grover.
I am nominating and presenting you Sunshine Blogger Award-
These are my 11 nominees for this lovely award –
So you have to answer my 11 questions in your blogpost-
1. What is your biggest dream?
2. What is the most funny incident ever happened to you?
3. What advice you want to give to readers about life experience?
4. What is your quote? (If you have not made it , make it right now and tell us)
5. Tell me the place where you want to go before you die?
6. What is your biggest fear?
7. Which is your favorite cartoon character?
8. What are the qualities which make you unique in this writing blog?
9. Do you believe in the law of attraction ?
10. Do you have psychic powers?
11. Tell me a quote/line which motivates you the most.